Monday, April 11, 2011

Noahs Birthday party

Noah is 7!!! When Noah was asked what he wanted to do for his birthday he said..."I want my friends over and I want it green, black and I want to play army" We decideded we would have a camo party. Everyone was to dress in camos (try explaining a camo party to the mothers) we had dog tags for the boys, we put camo face paint on and they would all run around outside. (I was praying for a warm dry day) So that is what we did, had about 6 boys over and they ran around shooting each other all afternoon. Brent and I sat in the sun and watched all the shooting! Grace was the only girl. She held her own.
Had green jello cake with green cool whip on top!


Here are the boys all "camoed" up, face paint and all!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a blast! I can't belive he's 7 already.. one more year and he'll be baptised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was like a week after he turned 7 and he says to me "I can't wait till I turn 8" I just thought please just slow down a bit!!

    ReplyDelete