Saturday, July 24, 2010

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

The Young Women came over and wanted to change their hair for the summer. They were freeking out because they have never dyed their hair before (hello it is a wash out) So of course they wanted me to do it to. I'm all about a good time and it is only hair so of course I was on board.





It was a lot brighter than I thought it would be. I spent a long time washing my hair till it was livable. It is also pretty easy to cover up (for church) just move my part!!!:)

Vicki did hers as well of course she is smart and didn't bleach hers first!!!!
Hard at work!!!

3 comments:

  1. A month later and my hair is still looking pink. I thought this was suppose to wash out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to dye mine...but where it was the pinkest at my roots has now changed to a really nice auburn color a color I will never be able to get back!!!

    ReplyDelete