Thursday, May 6, 2010

Noah's school field trip

Noah's favorite thing about the zoo was seeing and petting the sharks. He had no fear of them. I on the other hand was a little nervous. I thought he would get to close to the head but he didn't.
He loved the penguins. He said "there is the penguin from surfs up." He also saw a clown fish in this part of the zoo and said "mom Nemo is real." I think he is going to be a marine biologist this was his favorite part of the zoo. Of course he did love the desert part but I chose not to take any pictures of the snakes. So maybe he will grow up to be a snake charmer!

My favorite part was the giraffes. You can get so close to them even feed them.

The rhinos were HUGE!!!
Baby baboon! He gave the boys quite a laugh. There was another baby and they were wrestling jumping, climbing they were everywhere.


Boys being monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment