Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally a blogger


I decided to start blogging to keep all our family and friends up to date with our lives. Since we live so far apart, and I’m terrible about calling, this is the next best thing. So bear with me it might take awhile to figure it all out. Mostly because I’m computer challenged.

Spring has been nice and dry. Both Noah and Grace are in baseball this spring. Grace loves it. I’m always so surprised how well she listens at practice because she doesn’t listen like that at home. It is Noah’s second year in baseball and he is already talking about the trophy!

We are excited for summer. We are going to do some camping ( kids ask every weekend if we are going) and hopefully we will have some family down in July. I of course will be going to girls camp this year. Pray for no rain or tornadoes. I still need to find the adapter for the camera so hopefully I can get some pictures on here!

3 comments:

  1. ok, this is a good thing. I'm very excited to be a follower, even if I was the second one! Cute background. Now I expect you to update this daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about daily but will try for weekly:) I'm not that awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are! I'll settle for weekly

    ReplyDelete